a city in Indiana, United States
Coco is in Indiana, the United States.
US-31, US-35, SR-22, SR-26, and SR-931 pass through Kokomo
The Indiana Heritage Site will pass.
The Nickel Plate Trail goes north to the town of Peru.
- The Kokubo City Line is free to take a trolley route bus.
- Wildcat Wark of Excellence. a downtown cycling road
- Automotive Heritage Museum, 1500 N Lead. Rd, +1 765 454-9999. More than 100 cars can be seen from the late 1800s to the 1970s. From Haynes in 1895 to Glemlin in 1976, we see everything. Coco thought it was "the first city," and it was the first car, the house of Haines. This museum celebrates the history of this car.
- Old Ben, Highland Park. Old Ben is the largest preserved cow in the world. Ben weighs 2.5 tons. Old Ben was the world's largest live cow before he was hurt by falling on ice.
- 1 Severing Mansion, 1200 W. Sycamore St. The new building was built in October 1889, and is a fusion of the Neo-Jacobian and Romanesque revival patterns. It is recorded in the national historic site.
- The Shikamoa stamp in Highland Park.
- Vermont Covered Bridge, Highland Park.
- 2. Elwood Haines Museum of Art
- 1 Komokai Hamamizu Park, 802 W Park Abe☏, +1-765-456-7540.
- AMC Theaters, Coco Town Center
- Scocomo Arts Pavilion Stage, Superior Street & Washington Street
- 1 Markland Mall
- 2 Takahama-cho
- Country Square, Webster Street, Lincoln Street.
- Hogg Haven, Webster Street, Diphenbow Street. Babuk
- The Bee Grill, SR-931, Markland Avenue. The Chinese Viking next to Hobby Lobby.
- Great Wall Buffet, Dickson Road & Jefferson Street. The Chinese buffett and Crangers next to K-Mart.
- Lexis Drinkburn, Markland Street & Rock Street.
- James Soda Fountain, Downtown Square.
- 1 Half-moon brewing, 4051S-Lafantan, +1-765-455-2739. Opens every day at 11:00 a.m
- Best Western/Signature Inn, 4021 LaFountain Street, ☏ +1 765 455-1000
- 1 Comfort Inn Coco, 522 Essex Dr☏+1 765 452-5050, Fax: +1 765 452-5050. Minutes from Delphi and Chrysler factory. Driving to downtown and indie 500, Briquillard 400 and F1 is easy, too.
- Courtyard by Marriott 411 Kentucky☏ Live, +1 765 453-0800.
- Days Inn & Suites 264 S. Reed Rd, +1 765 453-7100
- Fairfield Inn 1717 E.Lincoln Rd, ☏+1 765 453-8822
- 2 Hampton Inn & Suites 2920 S Lead Rd, +1 765 455-2900
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites 511 Albany Dr, +1 765 453-2222.
- Koko Motel 4112 N. Reed Rd☏+1 765 452-6715.
- 3 Motel 6, 2808 S. Read Rd, ☏+1 765 457-8211
- Super 8 Motel 5110 Clinton Dr☏+1 765 455-3288.
- 1 Kokomo-Howard Country Public Library (KHCPL), 220 N Union St, ☏+1-765-457-3242
- Lake Mississippi, north of Coco
- Lake Coco, east of Coco, near Greentown
- Grisom Air Force Reserve Base and Museum to the north of Mother
- James Dean Museum and James Dean Festival, east of Coco, Fairmount. The festival is the last weekend in September.
- Glass Museum in East Greentown, SR-22/US 35
|Buses via Kogome|
|South Bend (Peru) Left←||N S||→Westfield →Indianapolis: The Elder|
|Michigan City Logansport ←||N E||→Greentown →Mancy|